This forum is mainly designated for leaders of French International Solidarity Organisations (ISOs), i.e. NGOs, the French Red Cross, and Foundations, at the level of Presidencies and Directorates. It is also open to certain key public and private partners (be they French, European or international), as well as to leading figures, experts, and academicians who can provide insight on the topics of discussions, and together with the participants, compare analysis and share experiences.
More specifically, qualified individuals are broken down into two groups:
- Representatives of humanitarian structures(NGOs, the Red Cross movement, as well as other organisations involved in humanitarian action) that include:
- President and/or Director of Coordinations
- Presidents and/or Directors of French humanitarian organisations,
- President and/or Director of the Red Cross Movement
- President or Director of organisations involved in humanitarian action (donors, foundations, teaching institutes, etc.)
- Head of the Humanitarian Commission of Coordination SUD
- Experts and qualified leading figurespersonally invited to punctually attend specific topics of discussion at the FEH.
The number of participants has been intentionally restricted to 50 to 60 people to facilitate group interaction and enliven the discussions.